ADCast is a complete management system for all MotionLED digital displays.
It is provided as a managed service, or SAAS (Software As A Service), where MotionLED provides an interface to allow its customers to manage content, while MotionLED monitors the health of the buses and reports on usage etc.
The user interface is a web application that allows users to manage all aspects of a Bus display network. It is a flexible solution that accommodates BusLED, TaxiLED, CircLED and AutoLED display systems with the potential to manage third-party displays.
The key benefits of using ADCast are:
• Web application with low bandwidth requirements, including access via a mobile network
• Tailored booking model to ensure ROI on digital signage network
• Ability to target specific markets especially mobile displays via GPS and advanced content capabilities
• Software As A Service: no set up time, no hardware costs, no bandwidth costs and scales automatically
• Subscription scales with quantity of displays (volume pricing)
• Security focused, including two factor authentication over encrypted protocols
• Efficient Operational Capabilities for internal or external maintenance of display network
• Bespoke Feature Development
The core features of ADCast are:
• Supports video and static content (avi, mov, wmv, flash, jpeg, png)
• Dynamically generated content
• Content is checked to comply with screen and booking parameters
• Content is automatically delivered to screens
• Flexible booking parameters: date range, number of spots, specific hours, spot length, screen selection
• Direct messaging: type a message for immediate delivery. Also used as an amber alert facility
• Conditional playback: different content may be set to play depending on direction, gps location, and blackout location
• Availability check to implement booking model with a ‘book what is left’ option
• Playback reporting, detail of exactly when a booking was played for a date range or the booking period
• Gps reporting – detail of where specific content was played and in what areas and how often
• Inventory overview of how much space is booked/ available on your entire network.
Display Management & Diagnostics
• Content Transfer Status to individual displays or across the entire network
• Display Playlist - historically, presently and in the future
• 24/7 helpdesk support and display monitoring service
• Automated software rollout to your displays
• Large scale player configuration management
• Display health report including a snapshot in time history tool
• Map of current location of unit showing thumbnail of last content played
• Heatmap showing playback density over a geographic area
• Dashboard gives high level overview of the health of your fleet
• Wealth of low level display detail which can go as far as Voltages,
• Temperatures, humidity, FPS, CPU, memory and bandwidth usage.